Subscribe Twitter
Photobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011

Get Free Gift Cards with Swagbucks



Search & Win
If you haven't searched much with Swagbucks this week, then today is the day to get searching. Friday is their day where you have a better chance to earn big Swagbucks. I earned 11 SB earlier just searching for a movie title I was inquiring about. I already redeemed 4 gift cards to amazon.com for $5 each, and have enough for one more.

NEW TO SWAG BUCKS? Signing up is free, easy, and fun! If you use your Swagbucks to search on a regular basis you should be able to get anywhere from $5 – $20 in gift cards a month just for starting your search at Swagbucks (just like you would google or yahoo). My husband and I both have acconts so it's easy to cash out $50 worth of gift cards in a month. Go here and start searching to win some free stuff!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 added their 2 cents:

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Am starting to use Swagbucks myself..its fun! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin